1. If you say “Raise Up Lights” you just said “Razor Blades” in an Australian accent.
2. Actions prove who someone is, words prove who they want to be.
3. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
4. Drink green tea before bed to burn calories while sleeping. Green tea will also increase your metabolism.
5. Introverts want company just as much as extroverts do. They just prefer it from people they know and trust.
1. A 13 year old boy found a tooth growing out of his foot in 1977.
2. Most people use music to escape from their daily stress.
3. Alcohol triggers the region of the brain associated with honesty which is why people are more honest when intoxicated.
4. “Cotard delusion” is a rare disorder…
1. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination.
2. All frustrations are self induced. The outside world can invite us to become upset, but ultimately it is us which accept the invitation.
3. Have a stomach ache? Lay on your left side and rub your stomach in clockwise circles. It’ll help!
4. If people are gossiping about you, remember: Birds peck at the best fruit.
5. Buy one, get one free. Then get a refund and keep the free one.
6. When a younger sibling asks you to look at something, look at it. Your seal of approval means the world to them
7. The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions.